The World Orphan Drug Congress USA is North America's leading orphan drug conference. This forum brings together leading pharma and biotech executives to strategize about the opportunities and challenges in commercializing treatments for rare and ultra-rare diseases.
Strategy, regulation and opportunity for pharma, biotech and investors in rare diseases
The congress speaker faculty are business and scientific industry leaders from North America and beyond. Register now, and meet decision-makers from big pharma, early stage and mid stage biotechs, government and regulatory bodies.
Attend the World Orphan Drug Congress USA and learn:
- How to market your orphan drugs efficiently
- How to get easier access to your niche and widespread patients
- How to complete pre-clinical and clinical trials with a very widespread patient group
- How to gain market approval from the US FDA
- How to raise capital and get funding
You’ll come away with great new ideas to do better business. You'll make new contacts, and maximize your presence in the orphan drug space.
Day 1: Wednesday, April 11
Day 2: Thursday, April 12
Day 3: Friday, April 13
Pre-Conference Workshop Day: Tuesday, April 10
April 10-13, 2012Gaylord National Resort and Convention CenterWashington, D.C., US
For more information contact, please visit our website, www.terrapinn.com/orphandrug , or call +1 212 379 6320