Strategy, regulation and opportunity for pharma, biotech and investors in rare diseases
The World Pediatric Drugs Congress is the top strategic pediatric drug development conference. This congress brings together regulators, industry and academia to strategically improve pediatric drug development.
The World Pediatric Drugs Congress focuses on developing the best quality therapeutics for children – guidance from government and cost efficiency for manufacturers.
Attend the World Pediatric Drugs Congress and learn:
- How to effectively navigate regulatory challenges to pediatric drug approval
- How to obtain pediatric exclusivity agreements
- How to overcome challenges in pediatric clinical trials
- How to utilize simulation to improve pediatric trial forecasting
- How to maximize therapies available to sick children
- How to collaborate across sectors to expedite pediatric access to care
Register now to learn from and to meet with decision-makers from key stakeholders in pediatric drugs.
Day 1: Wednesday, April 11
Day 2: Thursday, April 12
World Pediatric Drugs Congress 2012April 11-12, 2012Gaylord National Resort and Convention CenterWashington, D.C., US
For more information contact, please visit our website, www.terrapinn.com/pediatric , or call +1 212 379 6320